BEYA STEM Career Fair & Conference
Please note that this job fair
is not sponsored by the UMBC Career Center and we are not managing employer registrations.
Consider registering for our
Spring Career & internship Fair
held Friday, Feb. 7, 2020.
The BEYA STEM Conference sponsored by Career Communications Group (CCG)
will be held February 14-15. As part of this large annual conference, representatives from several
major corporations and universities will be on hand to meet with students pursuing careers in the
STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) fields as well as Business, Finance, and Marketing.
The Career Fair and seminars are free of charge for UMBC students and alumni with an active UMBC email address. All students are welcome to attend.
In order to gain free access and take the free bus to the Career Fair, you must register with both BEYA and the UMBC Career Center by Monday, Feb. 10, 5PM (see instructions below). If you intend on attending more than just the Career Fair portion of the Conference and/or will be needing hotel accommodation you must register by Tues, Jan. 28, 2020. Contact
of the UMBC Career Center if you have any additional questions.
Dress to impress and bring plenty of updated resumes!
Note: Graduate School Admissions reps will also be in attendance.
If you just want to attend the Career Fair Only:
You can attend Friday or Saturday, you don't need to attend both days. (Note: We only allow you to take the free bus one day, so plan accordingly.)
If you want to attend other conference events (in addition to the career fair), please check back at a later date (on this page) to receive a discount code needed for registration.
- Go to the JOB SEEKERS ONLY page.
- Under "REGISTER NOW!" fill in your email and click the Search button.
- If this is your first time registering for this conference, it will display "Oops. We're sorry, your information was not found." Click on the New Registration button.
- If you have registered for this conference before, it will proceed to the registration form with your name already filled in.
- Complete the form on the next page:
- Skip Enter Comp Pass Code.
- Complete/update your name and contact information.
- Which College Program Group Are You? Select "NO HOTEL".
- "How did you hear about the show and conference?" Select "UMBC Career Center".
- Click Continue.
- Check "Career Fair Only." Click Continue.
- On the Confirmation Screen – Print a copy of the confirmation and keep it. Do this now if you have a printer or a copy of the confirmation will also be EMAILED to you, so make sure the email address you entered is correct! BRING A COPY OF THIS CONFIRMATION WITH YOU TO BEYA!
- Fill out and submit our RSVP form so the UMBC Career Center knows how many students will be attending and who would like to take the FREE SHUTTLE BUS.
Please note that the shuttle bus will only run once to and from the BEYA STEM
Career Fair on Friday, and once on Saturday. To take the shuttle, please fill out the RSVP form
In order to serve the most students, you may select only one day
to ride the shuttle
. All duplicate registrations for the same person will be discarded/cancelled. Should you need to change your bus reservation or cancel your RSVP with the Career Center, please contact Chrisi Giannakaris (firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Matching Program
If you would like CCG to share your résumé with potential employers in order to help
you identify employment opportunities, email your résumé directly to email@example.com
with subject line "Resume"
(one resume attachment per email);
resumes can come from any email address.